First, going to abbreviate the conference name in the title. It is just too long. This session is Driving Tangible Business Value through Integrated Cross-Channel Marketing. Being presented by Lars Birkholm Petersen and Darren Guarnaccia.
- This track is focused on Best Practices and what is shipping or about to ship
- Improved Customer Experience = Improved Share Price, Consistency drives loyalty, Integrated marketers outperform
- People, Process, and technology (Like any business problem)
- Using Process Means:
- Understand your customers
- Know their motivations
- Know the buyer journey: Awareness> Solution> Selection
- Know their lifecycles: Awareness> Information> Convert> Educate> Retain> Advocacy> Awareness
- Sitecore focused on building tools to help the development of the marketing process
- Assess Digital Maturity, Digital Maturity Model, 2.0 (being released this year)
- Alignment the Strategic Objectives
- Moving to the technology tools, mapping them to the lifecycle
- Awareness: CMS (web and mobile), DMS (campaigns and personalization), APS (Dynamic brochure)
- Information: same tools
- Convert: CMS, DMS, DRM
- Educate: CMs, DMS, CSA (community education) (CSA must be the acronym for the community module)
- Advocacy and Awareness: leverage of all tools, tying into social tools
Time to go see what they have with Social Connect. We use a similar feature on the AIIM website but I’m pretty sure we can do more. It is technical so hopefully it doesn’t dive into code.
All information in this post was gathered from the presenters and presentation. It does not reflect my opinion unless clearly indicated (Italics in parenthesis). Any errors are most likely from my misunderstanding a statement or imperfectly recording the information. Updates to correct information are reflected in red, but will not be otherwise indicated.
All statements about the future of Sitecore products and strategy are subject to change at any time due to a large variety of factors.